Tuesday, July 19, 2011
Ian Barrett Craig
Ian Barrett Craig joined our family on July 8th 2011 at 5:05am. He weighed 5 lbs 8 oz. and was 19 1/2 inches long. It was a wonderful but crazy experience and I will write more about that later. It has been a long road to get here but we are so grateful that he is here and he is healthy. Sadie loves him to death and has been a big helper. So far he has been a wonderful baby. Here are a few pictures to tie you over until I have time to post more.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is precious! he doesnt look so tiny! congratulations...im so happy you are home with your little family now! cant wait to meet the little guy! once we all get some sleep, we should get together!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! I am so happy you are both doing well!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a sweetheart! Congratulations! It must be amazing to finally be out of the hospital.
ReplyDeleteWhen we get back to TX, can we come visit you? Esther's been eager to see her friend Sadie again!