Yesterday was my wonderful Baby Shower! I was put in the hospital and missed the original date for the shower and since I am still in the hospital we rescheduled it and held it in a conference room here at the hospital. It was nice to get out of my room and spend time with my family and friends. There was a lot of good food. Mary, LeeAnna, and Meagan did a great job. There was chicken salad sandwiches, fruit salad, fruit on skewers with dip, spinach salad, monkey bread, chocolate covered pretzels, chocolate covered oreos, monkey cupcakes and punch. All of it was very good. There were also 3 games to play. There was counting the animal cookies in the jar, baby trivia, and a candy bar matching game. You had to match the names of candy bars to words that had to do with pregnancy. For example: Milky Way=breastfeeding. It was cute. After visiting and eating we opened presents. I got a lot of wonderful things from all of those that were there. I really,really appreciated and loved all of them. I was put in the hospital before I was able to buy anything for this baby so now he won't be naked. That is good. Thank you to all of those who came and made this shower wonderful. Here are some pictures from the day!
The yummy food table.
Me and Kris.
The gift table.
A very cute diaper cake made by LeeAnna.
The really cute monkey cupcakes. The theme of the party was "King of the Jungle"
Some of those that came: Mary, Meagan, Heather, Britney. and Julie.
Opening gifts.
Some very cute ties that Julie made.
A picture with LeeAnna, Mary, and Meagan who planned the party.
All the Craig girls.
I am really happy you were able to have a shower!!! It is a good thing that the baby won't be naked :) I am sorry you are still stuck in the hospital, BUT, it will be worth it when your new little one is here and you get to take him home to your very own house!! Good things are happening, just a little more to wait!
ReplyDelete