Monday, June 13, 2011

My 32nd Birthday

On May 29th I celebrated my 32nd birthday. Unfortunately I had to spend it in the hospital but oh well it was still a wonderful day. Later in the evening after dinner family came to celebrate. Noah and Sadie came bearing a really good German chocolate cake. Wendi, Jeff, Madeline, and Ava even came to celebrate. It was a nice day. Plus you can't go wrong with chocolate cake. Yum! I figured I would take the opportunity to take some pictures too. Here are some pictures of me and Sadie. Sadie was trying really hard to pose all funny for the pictures so these are the good ones. I was at 31 weeks along.


3 comments:

  1. Ummm...I hate you--you look FANTASTIC!!! When I am pregnant I get HUGE, not cute and adorable like you. You might be in the hospital, but you're doing it looking good :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're getting there, Kelly! You have a great attitude about being stuck in the hospital, but you'll be out before you know it. Can't wait for the shower tomorrow!!

    ReplyDelete