Saturday, May 21, 2011

And the baby's name will be Trouble

As many of you know I have been in the hospital on bedrest since May 1 1th because my blood pressure has been a little high. It has not been very fun. The worst case scenario is that I am here until I deliver the baby which could be 6 or 7 weeks from now. I have been reading books, magazines, doing word searches, and watcing tv. After a few days there is not much to watch on tv. I am not really used to all this quiet. I seem to always have the tv on just for background noise. Luckily I have a computer and a phone so I can keep connected with everyone. Unfortunately I am missing my baby shower. It was supposed to be today but not it is postponed until further notice. What is it with me and having babies. Sadie's pregnancy was great, minus the horrible morning sickness, but then she was stuck in the NICU for 7 weeks. Now I may be stuck in the hospital for 7 weeks. I guess 7 is not my lucky number any more. Oh well. I guess this means that this baby will come out perfectly healthy.
I feel bad for Noah. He is stuck doing everything that I normally do and working everyday. We have luckily had some WONDERFUL family and friends who have been taking care of Sadie during the day. I don't know what I would do without them. Poor Sadie hasn't had a shower in about a week. She was a little filthy when I saw her last but she is having fun with her friends. My sister asked me the other day what I would do if I didn't have the Relief Society to help. I have no idea what I would do. I am SO grateful for the gospel. I don't know what I would do without it or without my testimony. I am so grateful for the power of prayer and fasting and that my husband is a worthy priesthood holder. I love him so much. He is a wonderful husband and father.
On another note we are finally under contract on a home in McKinney. We are just waiting for all of the financing stuff to go through. We are very excited. It is a cute 3 bedroom, 2 bathroom home. It has a great open living area that I love. Hopefull everything goes smoothly with that and we will finally have a house. We will see.
Thank you for all of the support and visits and prayers and hopefully this will go by fast and it will all be worth it in the end.

1 comment: