She loves to play with her Polly Pockets and Barbies. Her favorite movies are Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty. When we are not watching them, we are acting them out making sure not to forget any detail like the fact that the blanket on Sleeping Beauty when she lays in the bed after pricking her finger only goes up to her knees. She loves to play outside and finds entertainment in the simplest things. She can even just sit and watch the ducks. She also loves to put on pretty dresses and dance and swirl around. She rarely ever stays in the clothes that I put her in in the morning. She is always changing clothes. As soon as she wakes up she changes her clothes into whatever she wants and watches her favorite show "The Fresh Beat Band" and then comes in and tells me it is time to wake up. How nice of her. At least she lets me sleep and extra 30 minutes. She loves puzzles and is actually really good at putting them together. She always has been. She has a great memory. Sadie loves to play with her friends from church no matter how much younger they are than her. She loves them all. She is starting to get a little bossy though. I guess she is already the oldest child. She even bosses her 19 year old cousin around. It is funny to watch. Whenever she does something that is hard or carries something that is heavy she says "icky poo." Silly girl.
Sadie's favorite foods are pretty much anything. She loves all fruits and vegetables and is always willing to try new things. We never have to force her to eat anything. We usually have to tell her to stop eating. Sometimes she even prefers carrots and ranch over dessert sometimes. She always makes sure to eat her vegetable first. I think her favorite thing to eat for dinner is pork chops. She can eat a whole one all by herself. I think her favorite breakfast is Rice Krispies because she asks for them all the time. And for lunch she rotates between turkey and cheese sandwiches and mac n cheese.
Sadie also at this age has learned how to push limits and push all of my buttons. She is a sneaky little girl. She hates time out but that doesn't stop her from testing her limits now and then. When she does something wrong she asks me if I am happy. I of course say no and she replies with "yes you are mommy, you are happy!" Then she tells me to smile. She is so funny. She drives me crazy but I love her. I can't imagine my life without her. She is my little angel and we are so grateful that she chose to join our family. I wouldn't have it any other way. I love you Sadie Rose!!!!!
1 year old
2 years old
No comments:
Post a Comment