Monday, March 14, 2011

Birthday Party!

Since Friday was Sadie's birthday we had a little party for her at home. We ordered pizza and watched "Tinkerbell." She loved it. Then she opened the present from us. She said she didn't want to wait until Saturday at her actual birthday party to open it. As you can see from the pictures she was a little excited about what we got for her.




She loves that Cinderella. She has been playing with it ever since she got it. She rarely puts it down.
On Saturday we had a family birthday party at the park. We had everyone bring a lunch and we provided drinks and cupcakes. It was a beautiful day outside minus the strong wind. We had to pretty much tape everything down. It was gorgeous outside though and it was nice to play and spend time with family.

We had a ladybug theme and these were some centerpieces that I made. I think they are pretty cute. I found the idea online.

The birthday girl!

Sadie doing her favorite thing with her cousin, swinging.

Here are the cupcakes I made. As you can tell I haven't had much practice at piping on frosting but I think they turned out ok. They tasted good too.

We opted to not try for candles because it was so windy. Sadie was still happy anyways. She just wanted to eat a cupcake.

She got some Princes to go with her Cinderella doll. She LOVES them.


Thanks everyone for the wonderful day and the wonderful gifts. We had a great time!

No comments:

Post a Comment