GIRL!! Well the sonagram lady was 99% sure that it was a girl. We are very excited. I am excited that I won't have to buy as much stuff for a girl because we already have a ton of stuff from Sadie. Sadie of course is super excited that she gets a sister. She told us it couldn't be a boy so I hope the sonogram lady was right. I have a name that I love and that Noah likes but we will have to see. Everything looked good. They will do another sonogram at 26 weeks because she was still too small to see some things. I was still only 2 days away from 17 weeks. She is measuring about a week ahead of schedule but every baby does that. Here are some pictures from the sonogram. I hope you can tell what they are.

The sonogram lady said she was folded in half like a taco.

That is a foot.
Another whole body shot.
Congratulations! That is exciting that Sadie will be having a sister!! Isn't nice when you already have stuff?!? It has been a life saver for us with our four kids to just recycle Aidan and Emma's old clothes and shoes. I am so happy for you guys!! Post some preggo pictures so we can see your belly :)
ReplyDelete