On Saturday the sun finally came out and the snow started to melt. Sadie was very sad about that. She told me, "the sun is out and the snow will melt and then there will just be grass and sidewalk." It was funny. She said it in a very sad voice too which made it even funnier. This girls sure loves her snow.
Monday, February 7, 2011
Snow Day!
We have been having some really cold weather lately here in Texas. It started with an ice storm and ended with about 6 inches of snow. Sadie was very excited when it snowed because she could finally go out and play in it. I had to keep telling her that ice was not fun to play in. She loved playing in the snow. If her toes hadn't gotten cold she would have stayed out all day. I bundled her up extra good so that she could play longer. She had on tights, pants, socks, long-sleeved shirts and 2 coats. She was pretty toasty.

After she got over her fear of laying in the snow, she just made snow angel after snow angel. It was cute.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
haha I guess I should have brought molly over to play with sadie in the snow. She kind of thought she liked it but wasn't 100% sure
ReplyDelete