Monday, January 24, 2011

Baby!!

As you can guess from the countdown on the right we are expecting baby #2 at the end of July. I am very excited. We have been waiting a long time for this to happen. It almost doesn't seem real yet. We will find out next month whether it is a boy or a girl. Sadie already says that it is a girl of course. I will be happy either way. So far I have been nowhere near as sick as I was with Sadie. I can actually eat this time. I have a constant nauseous feeling but as long as I eat I seem to be ok. With Sadie all I could eat was chocolate pudding and fruit roll-ups until I was 20 weeks so this is much better. I am hoping that this summer in Texas won't be too hot until after I have a baby but luck is not on my side. Oh well. Sadie is very excited to have a baby brother or sister. She asks me all the time if we are going to the hospital yet but says that it is not time yet because my tummy is still too small. It will be a fun new adventure to add to the year.

4 comments:

  1. Hooray! I was wondering if you were pregnant... Congratulations! Sadie must be so excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!! I am so very, very happy for you guys!!!!! Keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete