Sadie peeking out from a little house.
Monday, August 16, 2010
Robinswood Park
In case you couldn't tell we went to a lot of parks on our trip. Robinswood Park is by far our favorite one to go to. Growing up we lived within walking distance of this park. We came here probably 3 times a week as a kid. We loved it. It is also right next to the Seattle Temple so we always walked over to the temple and walked around the grounds. That was always really special. So everytime that I go home we always go to Robinswood Park at least once. My sister Melissa was able to come out and visit too while I was home so she got to come with us to the park. Here are some pictures of that day.
Sadie and me on the teeter totter. I think this was her favorite toy because we spent a lot of time playing on it.
There were some play binoculars in the little house and Sadie loved looking out them. She would have us stand in her view so that she could see us through them. And then she would yell "I see you".
At the park there are these harmless looking cups that you sit in. What you don't know is that once you sit in them and lean back you start spinning. The other thing that you don't know is that they keep getting faster and faster as you try to figure out how to make them stop spinning. They make you just a little dizzy. Sadie tried one out with her Aunt Missy.
Then she tried them with me.
There is a pond at the park that is full of duck. Eventhough there is a sign that says to not feed the ducks, we do anyways. Sadie loves it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I like the one of sadie looking through the binoculars
ReplyDelete