They look so happy.
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Tom and Lilia's Wedding Day
Well Tom said I could put some pictures on my blog so here they are. It was a beautiful day. The only problem was that it was really windy and really cold. Tom and Lilia looked so good together though. They looked really happy. By the end of the picture taking I was numb all over and my feet really hurt. The next wedding I go to I am wearing flats. Heels are not good for walking around in. Well here are some pictures. Enjoy!
Tom and Lilia coming out of the temple.
Apparently Tom does not take very good pictures. In almost all of them he is making some kind of weird face or his eyes are closed.
The happy couple and my parents.
Me and 2 of my brothers. Can you tell who is the short one in the family?



We went up to the top level of the Temple. As you can see it was a little windy. Lilia almost lost her veil.
Beautiful!!
They had a reception later that evening at Lilia's home. It was about 1 1/2 hours from the temple but it was sure a pretty place. This is their wedding cake.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love her bouqet. What a beautiful bride:)
ReplyDeleteYay, i found your blog! :) Great-looking couple in these pics--and what a beautiful view!
ReplyDeleteI can't believe how grown-up Sadie looks! She is such a cute little girl--and she looks adorable in those Easter photos!