My little snow angel.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
SNOW!!!!
On Thursday we got a ton of snow. The news said that at DFW airport we got 12.5 inches of snow. I couldn't believe it. It looked so pretty. After Sadie got up from her nap on Thursday we decided to go play in the snow. She loved it. Well she loved throwing snowballs but when we went to go make a snowman she got scared of it and made me squish it. She is weird sometimes with things like that. Anyways here are some pictures from our snow adventure.
I had Sadie put on a bunch of layers. Her mittens were a little too big though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I miss the snow...that said, it is nice to send my kids out in just sweat shirts to play and not worry about them freezing to death. Looks like you guys had fun!
ReplyDelete