Monday, January 11, 2010

My little Sunbeam and future doctor

Last Sunday was Sadie's first day as a Sunbeam in Primary. I can't believe she is in Primary already. She has grown up so fast. She did really good and sat still all during class and wasn't scared to go off with a new teacher. She is becoming such a little lady. I love her so much.


Sadie was playing with her new doctor kit the other day. She sure makes a good looking doctor.

3 comments:

  1. I felt the same way last year when Aidan went to Primary for the first time. It's sad and at the same time so great because now every Sunday Aidan spends most of the day talking about what he learned...of course by Monday morning he's forgotten it all, but hey, that's what repetition is for :) Emma won't go to Sunbeams til next year, but boy am I counting down til Parker goes to nursery :)

    Love the little doctor in the making picture, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. she was so ready for primary though!! I think she was getting sick of the silliness of nursery!!

    ReplyDelete