Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Christmas Day!
Christmas Day was a wonderful day. For the last two years we have be having our own Christmas at our house instead of being at a family member's house. It has been nice. We have been able to start choosing what traditions we want to have as a family. This year Sadie really got what Christmas day was all about. She was really excited to see what Santa was going to bring her. It was also nice to spend time with Noah's family later in the afternoon. It is nice having them so close. We don't get to spend time with my family at Christmas so they always like to see all of the pictures, so Warning there are a lot of pictures.
Sadie coming out and seeing her Santa presents for the first time. She loved them. She didn't care about any other presents. She just wanted us to open her Barbie.
After looking at Santa presents we opened stockings.

After stockings Sadie was getting hungry so we had breakfast. This is our traditional Christmas breakfast. We have eaten these cinnamon rolls in my family for as long as I can remember.
This is Noah's family's traditional breakfast on Christmas, cheesebake. So we have both. It is really good.
After breakfast we opened the rest of the presents. As you can see Noah opens his very carefully. It takes forever.
My pretty girl.
As you can see I am not like Noah and I do not shower before opening presents. You are supposed to do it in your pajamas. He is weird.
She loves the playdough.
This year she was really into ripping that paper off.
She gets a little too excited when she gets clothes. We are going to have quite the teenager on our hands.
Every year we get a new ornament for the tree. Sadie always gets snowman ornaments. I get penguins and Noah gets mice. It is a great tradition that started in Noah's family.
A cute scarf and sock monkey from Aunt Molly and Uncle Jared.




We got Sadie her own Doctor kit. She loves it. I can't tell you how may pretend shots I have gotten in the last week. At least now I get my blood pressure checked on a daily basis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment