Monday, February 22, 2010

Valentine's Day

Valentine's Day is another holiday that I just love. It is a day that you get to tell everyone around you how much you love them. I remember when I was a kid how excited I got about Valentine's Day. I always hoped that the boy I liked would put a Valentine in my envelope that everyone made out of construction paper and taped to their desk at school. My mom always made it a special day too. We would get up in the morning and there would be something special at our seat at the dinning table. It was never anything big or fancy. Usually some candy or a card but it always made me feel loved. I started doing that for Sadie when she was little. I just get something little and put it at her place at the table. It is a lot of fun. Here are some pictures of Sadie's little Valentine's Day.


Since Valentine's Day was on Sunday Sadie of course needed a picture in her pretty dress with her puppy.

3 comments:

  1. I love that picture of Sadie...and I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just LOVE the last picture of Sadie!! SO CUTE!!! She's such a joy to have in Sunbeams! :)

    ReplyDelete