One of Sadie's goals this year for Young Women's was to learn how to frost pretty sugar cookies. Well today was the perfect day to try. School was cancelled due to icy roads so we had plenty of time to make them. I gave her my good sugar cookie recipe and she did the rest. At first she didn't want me and Ian to help her decorate them but once she got started she realized that if we didn't help it would take her all day to finish them. So we our course helped. I think they turned out pretty good for a first try. They tasted yummy too.
Also since I am still on the PTO, going on 9 years now, we, well mostly me because our president has had some health issues and well I am the only other one on the PTO board, put together some cute Valentines for all the teachers and staff at Finch Elementary. Our teachers are amazing and they deserve some love too. This has been a tough year and we wanted them to know how much they are loved.





No comments:
Post a Comment