Before Sadie got home from camp some cousins started showing up for the family reunion. All of Noah's family was getting together to celebrate his parent's 50th wedding anniversary and his mom's retirement from teaching. Wendi's kids showed up first on Wednesday night. On Thursday morning we got up and ready and went to Obstacle Warrior kids. Ian loves this place and so did Ava! We stayed for about an hour. They were all tired and sweaty by the end. That night Molly and her family got into town. Everyone came over to our house and we made burgers for dinner and hung out. All the girls went to downtown McKinney and ate pie. Yum! On Friday Noah and Ian and all the family went to the Dallas Aquarium. I stayed home so I could pick up Sadie from camp. Later that evening all the Craig kids and parents went to a really fancy restaurant for a late dinner. I stayed home with all the cousins and Jeff and Jared and we had a pizza and movie night. We watched "The Greatest Showman" of course. I love how much fun all the cousins have together, thus the multiple pictures of the same group because I love all the faces they make. Saturday morning Noah and I rented a local pool and we swam and ate lunch. It was so much fun. I forgot my phone at home so I didn't get any pictures of that. Everyone went home and changed after the pool. For dinner Scott took us to a local tex-mex place. We then headed to Erwin Park for some family photos. I will add those to a separate post. After pictures you always need ice cream so we headed to Braums for a late treat. On Sunday everyone went separate ways. Late Sunday night Molly and her family came back from visiting OKC and we hung out. Monday we hung out with Molly and Noah's parents and went to Cane Rosso for dinner. They headed home bright and early Tuesday morning. Wendi and her family came back Wednesday night. They headed home Thursday morning. It was so fun to have so much family around. We need to do it more often!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment