Well I guess the kids were good this year because Santa came while we were sleeping. The kids were so excited! Although they didn't wake up early. I had to go wake them up at like 8am. We opened stockings and then we ate breakfast. We had our usual cinnamon rolls, cheesebake and bacon. After that the present opening began. Ian still wasn't feeling that great but that didn't seem to stop him from enjoying Christmas. This year I tried to enjoy the moment rather than just take pictures. It was nice. After that the Lego building began. This was the year of the Legos. We had them coming out of our ears. Good thing the kids love them. Later in the day we got ready for Noah's family to come over. It was nice to have everyone there, Mema even made it this year. I love having family around on the holidays. I ended the night with hot cocoa and cookies. It has been a wonderful Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


































No comments:
Post a Comment