It is finally Halloween! Oh I just love this holiday. We started the day off with orange pancakes with black syrup. They looked pretty. The kids thought they tasted ok. The black food coloring made the syrup taste funny. They both wore Halloween shirts to school but I totally forgot to take a picture of them in them. I also made them a cute Halloween lunch. After school we got ready to eat dinner and go to the Trunk-or-Treat at church. It was supposed to rain and storm tonight but Ian said a prayer and the rain all ended that day before we went out. He was so excited that Heavenly Father had answered his prayer. I was glad too because then we didn't have to get wet all night. We went around the neighborhood with some friends. It was fun. We even decorated up our porch this year with witch hats and a glow light. Unfortunately the light was so dim no one thought our porch light was on. Oh well, more candy for us. The kids collected a ton of candy. This year Ian got tired before Sadie did. It had been a long day. I ended the day with some yummy caramel apple cider and a movie. It was a nice way to end the day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






























No comments:
Post a Comment