Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Valentine's Day

Oh, I just love Valentine's Day.  I just love decorating and getting everything all cute for the day.  I was really busy with PTO stuff so I didn't do everything that I wanted but I am pretty sure the kids still loved it.  Noah had to work late that night so he didn't get to join us for dinner but I was able to spend it with my other 2 little Valentines. They had cereal and donuts for breakfast. I packed a simple and cute Valentine lunch for them.  We also had our traditional heart pizza for dinner and a yummy salad.  For dessert we made red velvet cakes.  I had leftovers from the teacher valentine's so we had some too.  It was delicious!


All ready for breakfast.







These are red velvet cakes in a jar that the kids gave to their teachers.







Lunch






I was able to go to their school Valentine parties.  It was so fun.






Dinner time!







No comments:

Post a Comment