Thursday, February 23, 2017

Kinder Program

The Kinder program this year was so adorable.  The theme was fairy tales.  Each class was a different Disney movie.  Ian's class was Beauty and the Beast.  Ian was the chest of drawers.  That was a hard costume to make.  I think it turned out good though. He looked so adorable in his costume.  He was also so super excited for us to come and see his program.  I had to go see it during the day because there was a Middle school meeting that night.  Noah was able to go see the evening performance.  It was just sooo cute!  Watching Ian sing and dance was perfect.  I can't believe how fast he is growing up.  I loved watching him dance with the girls at the end.  He is just a little gentleman.  Plus he just loves to dance.














No comments:

Post a Comment