Friday, May 27, 2016

V is for Volcano

 This week for the letter "V" we made homemade vanilla wafers which we then turned into little sandwiches with Nutella in the middle and lots of sprinkles.  We also used our vehicles to learn letters, learned about Vultures and made a volcano.  The vanilla wafers were really good and easy to make.  I would make them again.  Also the volcano was fun it it didn't bubble up too much.  I think I used all of the vinegar in the house because Ian wanted to keep pouring more and more in to make it bubble.  Good thing vinegar is cheap.  It was a fun week though.  Not too many more weeks until Sadie will be home for the summer to do activities with us.


Ready to make vanilla wafers.










He was very careful to cover all of the chocolate with sprinkles.





Learning our letters with our Vehicles.




Volcano time!!












Then he had to destroy it and make a huge mess.

No comments:

Post a Comment