Sunday, February 21, 2016

Valentine's Day

This year we were not all together on Valentine's Day.  I was babysitting some kids and Noah was at home.  So we decided to celebrate a week later.  It was nice.  All the Valentine's stuff is on sale so that helps.  I made some cute gifts for Sadie's teachers at school.  I went simple this year.  I have just been so busy with being the PTO President, on the the Relief Society activities board and Ian starting soccer.  I have to just cut back on more things.  For breakfast we had Cinnamon roll French toast casserole.  It was good.  And bacon of course. Sadie can't have breakfast without bacon. And strawberry milk.  No one drank that.  I will have to remember that. Since we celebrated on a Sunday I was able to do a special lunch too.  I made strawberry yogurt with sprinkles on top, heart shaped grape tomatoes, and a heart shaped sandwich.  The kids weren't too keen on the yogurt.  They are very picky about yogurt with chunks.  For dinner we each made our own heart pizza.  The kids loved putting on their own toppings.  We also had strawberries.  For dessert I made a dirt cake trifle.  It was super good but a little rich.  I couldn't finish it.  It was a wonderful day.  It is so nice to celebrate how much we love each other.


Teacher gifts

 


 

Breakfast table



 




What is breakfast without chocolate!


 
 

 




 



Lunchtime!!












Dinnertime!!

















No comments:

Post a Comment