Friday, February 26, 2016

K is for King

After Valentine's Day we were back to learning.  This week we learned about the Letter K.  We made Rice Krispie Treats, practiced our letters, learned about Koalas, and made a crown fit for a King.  Ian loved making the crown. He kept telling me that now that he was a King he could command me.  Funny kid.  He thought it was funny when I obeyed his orders.  He loved the Rice Krispie treats too.  He had been wanting me to make some for awhile and this was a good time to make them.


All ready to make treats.  I don't know why he insists on laying by the ingredients.  It looks funny.



He was excited that I was letting him stir on the stove.







Time to make a crown for a King



He was very particular about where each jewel or sticker went.








Now I am a King!!



And now I am sitting on my throne.


No comments:

Post a Comment