This summer we had the wonderful opportunity to go visit my family in Washington. We haven't been there as a family for about 3 years. I had been back for weddings and things but we hadn't been as a whole family for awhile. Life had just gotten busy with another kid and buying a house among other things. It was so nice to be able to go home. I must say that it is a lot harder to travel with 2 kids rather than just one. Luckily we flew at night. The only problem was that our flight got delayed about 2 1/2 hours so we didn't get into Washington until after midnight. On the bright side the 2 kids slept the whole flight.
This year the kids and I went up first and Noah came later. It was nice because we were able to spend about a week and a half just the kids and my parents before anyone else started showing up. Everyone was able to make it out except Tom and Lil. It was nice to see everyone. So these next several posts will be all about our trip. We were able to do a lot of fun things. It was nice to be able to just have a month to just hang out. It was relaxing. Well here is the beginning of our trip.
Ian sitting at the piano. He really loved to play it and sing. Sadie of course loved it too.
Anyone want some of my granola bar?
Blowing bubbles outside. With the weather being so nice they spent most of the day outside. They loved running and running and running in the backyard.
I must say, this is the way to relax!
We of course went to the Yellow park. I don't know what the real name of the park is. We just call it the yellow park. It is close to my parent's house so we went there a lot.
I think this is my new favorite picture of Ian. He actually looked at me and smiled and I actually caught a picture of it.
Swings, swings and more swings.
He is a strong little boy!
No comments:
Post a Comment