Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Bride to "Bee" Shower

The Saturday before Whitney got married we had a little Bridal Shower for her.  The theme was Bride to "Bee".  It was so cute!  Missy came up with most of the ideas and did most of the decorations but I did help a little.  We had a milk and cookies party.  I love milk and cookies.  We had a good turn out.  It was mostly family but that was just fine.  It was still a lot of fun.  We ate cookies and played Wedding Scattergories and opened presents.  It was a great afternoon.
 
 
We used Mason jars for our glasses and I ordered some striped paper straws online.  I think they turned out super cute.
 

 
Missy made these cute bees.
 
 
She also made this bee too.
 

This was the banner that Missy made.  It was hard to take a picture of it since it was in the window.  This picture doesn't quite show how super cute it was.

 
These are the cookies we had.  I am pretty sure I ate more than one of every kind.
 


 
These truffles were my favorite!
 

 
Mom and Missy.
 
 
Whitney and her future sister-in-law.
 
 
More family...
 
 
and more friends.
 
 
Finally Whitney got to open presents.  She got a lot of cute things.
 




 
We also had a little Bachelorette party for Whitney the night before she got married.  It was just us sisters.  We had ice cream sundaes and painted our nails and watched a movie.  It was a great night.  I love being able to just spend time with my sisters and Mom.  Nothing is better than that.

No comments:

Post a Comment