So I am finally getting around to posting pictures of our new house. I know it has taken awhile but I wanted to get stuff put away before I started taking pictures of it. We are in love with this house and are very excited to decorate it and make it our own. Since we haven't decorated yet, as you will soon see in the pictures, just ignore the fact that we have no furniture and that some things need updating but overall it is a really cute house. I don't think the pictures really let you know how cute it is. Enjoy!
The front of the house.
One side of the backyard. The other side looks exactly the same. It has a nice covered patio.
The kitchen
The little breakfast nook in the kitchen.
The entry way looking into the laundry room.
The laundry room. I love our red washer and dryer.
View from the entry way into the dining room/family room/sunroom.
The dining room. As you can see we haven't gotten a table yet.
The family room.
The fireplace.
The entry way again.
The fireplace again.
The wall opposite the fireplace.
The sunroom that we use as an office.
Other side of sunroom with door to backyard.
Sadie's room. I didn't get any pictures of Ian's room because it is still pretty messy but it is the exact same size and shape as Sadie's.
The hall bathroom.
The master bedroom.
The view from our bedroom into Sadie's room.
The master bathroom.
View of master bath into the closet.
Love your new house! Can't wait to see it in person!
ReplyDeleteI love your house! It is really darling and cute, and I love the outside!! Congrats on homeownership!!
ReplyDeleteCute place! You will have so much fun decorating it and adding to it. I love your red washer and dryer, too.
ReplyDelete