Every Christmas Eve we have the same traditions. We have our turkey, roast beef, and salami sandwiches on croissants. We also have apricot jello salad and chips and dip. It is tasty and we eat it all on paper plates which makes for a quick clean-up. The apricot jello salad didn't quite set up in time, it may be because I let Noah make it this year, so we had that the next day instead. After dinner we opened the boxes that my family mailed us and put the presents under the tree. Then we had our little "party" with lots of cookies and hot chocolate. Yum! After that we let Sadie open one present from us that was new pajamas. We then read the Christmas story and Twas the Night Before Christmas. Sadie was so excited to go to bed she kept asking if she could go to bed yet. She never asks to go to bed so I knew she was ready for Santa to come. Here are some pictures from the evening.
This year I made fudge, homemade marshmallows, macaroons, sugar cookies, biscotti, and mexican wedding cakes.
Sadie opening her one present.
No comments:
Post a Comment