Sunday, May 16, 2010

NEW CAR!!!

I bought my first car my senior year in college. It was a 1989 Honda Accord. I was so excited to finally have my own car. I loved it. It has been a good trusty car for the last 10 years. It took me through my internship at BYU and trips home from school. It was the car that Noah and I have used for the last nine years of our marriage. We have loved it and Sadie even named it the gray car. It has lived it's full potential plus some. It was finally on its last legs and holding on for dear life. We finally had to say goodbye to my car. It was sad but not that sad because I have been waiting for this day for awhile now.

Goodbye old car and HELLO....

NEW CAR!!!

After much negotiating, mostly on my part, we have a new car. Well it is not brand-new but since was built in the last decade it is very new to me. It is a 2007 Honda Accord. We just love it. It is nice to have a new car. I am sure we will have lots of adventures in this one too and hopefully it will last as long as the previous one. Yea!!!!!

1 comment: