I know this post is a little late but I wanted to write a little note on Mother's Day about my mom. She is such a wonderful mom and taught me everything I know. I am so grateful for my mom. I don't know how she lived through raising 7 kids. I am going crazy with just one. She has always sacrificed for us and continues to sacrifice for us eventhough a lot of us don't live at home any more. I have gotten a lot of my traits from my mom including my ears, my hair and apparently my obsession with having a clean house and having to reload the dishwasher after my husband does it because he just doesn't do it right. I have learned how to be a good mom because of her. When I was a teenager we didn't exactly get along very well. Once I went off to college I started to appreciate her more and to see all that she did for me. When I became a mom I started to catch a glimpse at the love that she had for me as I saw the love that I have for Sadie. I started to realize why she did all the things that she did. Now I know why she locked herself in her room after church and why she hated it when we came and knocked on the bathroom door when she was in there. She has always been there for me no matter what. Whether I needed someone to kiss an ouchie or needed someone to listen to me bawl my eyes out when a boy dumped me or to go with me to the temple to be sealed to my husband forever. And especially to be there for me when Sadie was born and to be a great example to me of what a mother should be. I love you so much mom. More that you will ever know. I hope you know that and I hope that you will continue to be not only my mom but a wonderful grandma and of course one of my best friends. I love you Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment