So Sadie got this new crazy game from her Aunt Wendi for her birthday and we decided to play it for the first time the other day. Well Sadie loves it and these videos will show you how much she does.
I am a busy stay-at-home mom of a 12 year old and a 7 year old. I live in beautiful, but hot Texas. I thought that I would always be a Washington girl but I have learned to love it here. I have been married to my wonderful husband Noah for 17 years. We have a beautiful daughter named Sadie Rose. And a son named Ian Barrett. I love to do crafts, sew, cook and do anything outdoors.
I think thats the most sound I've ever heard come out of sadie!!! She is such a cutie!!
ReplyDeleteWe have the same game!!! Our kids love it, too!! It's fun when they get to the age where they can actually play games and enjoy them!
ReplyDelete