Friday, March 19, 2010

Birthday Party!!!

On Saturday we had a family birthday party for Sadie it was a lot of fun. Wherever there is food and family it is always a good time. We had some lunch and some cupcakes and icecream. I am actually really proud of the cupcakes I made for Sadie this year. I found the idea in a cookbook and thought maybe I would try them. Sadie loves cupcakes and she loves butterflies so I thought that would be perfect. Although they turned out pretty good, they sure took a long time to make. They went a lot faster once I got the hang of how to do it. Well here are some pictures of the day.


The butterfly cupcakes. I made a lot more than this but this is all the cupcakes that would fit on the plate.

The birthday girl.

She was very ready to eat those cupcakes. She had been asking about them all week.

Blowing out the candles.


The game of Elefun from her Aunt Wendi. Now it is her new favorite game.

Every girl loves a new doll.


Her Aunt Kris got her some fairy wings. She just loves them.

2 comments: