Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. This year was no exception. It was wonderful. We drove up to Oklahoma City where Noah's Grandparents live. Almost all of Noah's family was there except two of his siblings. We had great food and great company. Sadie loved being able to play with all of her cousins. I think they spent most of there time running around outside because the weather was so perfect. I think this year we had the most pies we have ever had. I think there was a pie for every adult. I of course love pie and was happy to see so many of them. All the food was good. We had all of the family favorites, killer corn, macaroni and cheese, dressing, turkey, sweet potatoes, and cranberry salad. Oh and don't forget the cheese roll and sweet pickles. It was wonderful.
Sadie posing on MeMa's porch.

Noah's Grandma has a bird wind chime that Sadie played with for a good while.

Sadie chased her poor cousin around with that fly swatter.

Sadie with Aunt Kris.

Sadie with her cousin.

As you can tell someone was a little hungry and was ready for prayer.

Food, food and more food.

More food.

This year Sadie's favorite food was the turkey. She had two helpings of it.

Our annual family picture on MeMa's porch.

1 comment:

  1. I cant believe all the food that was at Grandma's house!
    Sadie is getting sooooo big! I can't believe she chased poor Sam around-- too cute!!

    ReplyDelete