Today Sadie and I were learning about cats. After we learned a little bit on the computer we printed out a picture of a cat and went to the table to color it. After she finished coloring the cat she turned over her paper and much to my surprise just started drawing people on her paper. I had shown her how to do them before but she never really caught on but I guess now she has. They look more like sunshines than people but hey it looks good to me.
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
First real drawing
Today Sadie and I were learning about cats. After we learned a little bit on the computer we printed out a picture of a cat and went to the table to color it. After she finished coloring the cat she turned over her paper and much to my surprise just started drawing people on her paper. I had shown her how to do them before but she never really caught on but I guess now she has. They look more like sunshines than people but hey it looks good to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Very nice. I wish Xander liked to draw - maybe I just need to show him how..:/
ReplyDeleteThat is seriously cute! BTW, I just found your blog today! Only because I was poking around facebook and saw your status. It's been fun peeking into the Craig's life. :)
ReplyDelete