Tuesday, September 29, 2009

The Letter "A"

I decided that Sadie should maybe start learning to write a little bit. She can recognize all the letters of the alphabet but she can't quite write them all. She can write some so I decided to take a letter a week and help her to learn them better. This week we started with the letter "A". Here is Sadie's first attempt at writing it. The big one at the top is the one that I wrote, the rest are Sadie's. I think she did pretty good for a first try.


3 comments:

  1. You know who I miss? The letter people. Did you have those? All the Vowels were female, and the rest male; and though my feminist heart was annoyed a little at that, they were extremely fun and enjoyable.

    Go, Sadie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So CUTE! If that letter page is not up on your fridge-you better bring it to my house and I will put it on mine! Love IT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No way, I had the letter people too! Nice job Sadie!

    ReplyDelete