We had an amazing Christmas Eve. With COVID I had finished all of my shopping by the beginning of December. I was worried with everyone staying home and ordering stuff online there would be shipping delays so I wanted to get it done early. That was the BEST idea ever! Especially since I discovered an present that was missing and was able to catch it early. By Christmas Eve all of my wrapping was done and also almost all of my baking. So I actually got to relax and enjoy Christmas Eve. I think I am going to do this every year now. It was nice not to have to rush around and stay up super late trying to get things done. We did all of our usual traditions. We delivered cookie boxes to friends, had our traditional sandwich dinner, had a cookie party with hot cocoa, opened 1 present with pajamas, and read "Twas the Night Before Christmas." We got all the kids tucked in bed and got to relax. It was amazing! I can't wait till the morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




















No comments:
Post a Comment