Thursday, November 23, 2017

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving we did all of our usual stuff.  We drove up to OKC to see Mema. We dropped our stuff at the Embassy Suites Hotel and headed over to the North Pole store.  It is always so pretty in there.  Sadie and Ian love all of the decorations.  After that we went back to the hotel to get ready to swim.  The pool was a little too cold for me this year again so I just sat back and watched them swim.  After that we showered and headed to Red Robin for dinner.  Yum!  On our drive home we had an encounter with a big piece of metal on the freeway.  We were super blessed that it only hit the front of our car and didn't go through the windshield.  I am pretty sure that the kids fell right to sleep that night.  They were exhausted.  In the morning we headed to Mema's house after breakfast.  It was a delicious Thanksgiving dinner.  The kids played while the adults chatted.  The weather was nice so the kids played outside the whole time.  Later that evening we headed home and I went out and did some Black Friday shopping.  It was a really wonderful day to remember all of the things that we are grateful for.  I love all of my family so much and can't imagine a life without them.














































No comments:

Post a Comment