As I probably say every year, I love the 4th of July! Our ward had a pancake breakfast in the morning. It was really early so that we could go to the city parade if we wanted to. The kids also had a bike parade during the breakfast too. After breakfast, the kids and I, headed to downtown for the parade. We sat in our usual spot in the shade. It actually wasn't to hot out this year. The parade was kind of lame but that is ok. After that we headed home to get ready for family to come over for a BBQ later in the day. A bunch of Noah's family came over later and ate burgers with us. That night we headed to the soccer fields with Noah's parents to watch the fireworks. I came prepared with activities this year. They loved the bubble guns. We had made a stop at the "Mom and Popcorn" shop earlier in the day and grabbed some snacks with Noah's mom. The popcorn was super tasty. The fireworks were really good too. It was a great day!
Parade time
Mmm, traditional chocolate cake
Doing bubbles while waiting for fireworks






























No comments:
Post a Comment