Sunday, June 30, 2013

Easter

Yes, I know Easter was awhile ago but better late than never.  The Saturday before Easter we decorated the eggs.  This year we used real dye and not Koolaid dye.  It was fun last year but it was hard to get good color on the eggs.  Sadie of course loved it and Ian loved it too.  Easter morning we had our traditional cinnamon rolls and eggs for breakfast.  It was yummy.  Sadie didn't eat much.  She is always too excited for things that are coming up.  She was ready to find all of those eggs.  We had a wonderful day!
 

 
Dying the eggs.
 




 
All the baskets from the Easter Bunny.
 
 
Sadie's basket.  I think she wore those bunny ears all week.
 
 
Ian's basket.  He just LOVED those cars and the chocolate of course.  He just loves anything chocolate.
 
 
My basket.
 
 
Noah's basket.

 
There are those bunny ears.
 
 
Someone is tired of waiting for this egg hunt to start.
 


 
My two cuties in their new Easter outfits.
 


 All ready for church.
 
 
That is one pretty girl!
 

 
I tried to get pictures of Ian by the tree but that kid will not hold still.  This is the best that I got.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment