Sunday, December 18, 2011

Thanksgiving

I know I am a little behind but I figured I would catch up before Christmas.  We had a wonderful Thanksgiving.  We drove up to Oklahoma City to be with Noah's grandparents and the rest of his family.  Ian did really good in the car up until the last half hour or so.  He was ready to get out.  Sadie did good as usual.  She is easily entertained by coloring books and other activities.  We stayed at the same hotel as last year.  It is nice to have our own space.  We spend Thanksgiving day at his grandparent's house.  We had  a lot of good food as always and some tasty pies.  That night we went swimming at the hotel.  Sadie of course loved it and Ian didn't seem to care that he was in the water.  The next day we did some shopping of course.  We found some good deals.  It is always fun to spend time with family.  Here are some pictures from our weekend.


Ian on his first road trip.


Sadie and her cousin Madeline.


My cute girl.


My handsome boy.


Noah's mom got Ian a new hat while we were out shopping.  I think he likes it.



My two boys.


Typical Sadie picture, picking her nails and not looking at the camera.



The whole family.

1 comment:

  1. That first picture of Ian in his hat made me laugh out loud--awesome!

    ReplyDelete