Friday, September 24, 2010

The things Noah does....

So the other day I was doing some stuff around the house or making dinner or something and Noah and Sadie were playing together. I hear Noah yell to me to come turn the light on. I walked all around the apartment and wondered where they were and why I need to turn a light on. Well I walked into our bedroom and this is what I found. Noah was reading a book to Sadie in the bathtub. He told me that they were playing hide and seek and he was hiding in the bathtub. Sadie came and found him and brought a book with her. I guess he figured they could read it in the tub. What a silly dad! I of course had to take a picture. It was too cute to pass up.


2 comments:

  1. Our Library has a painted bathtub for the kids to sit in and read. My kids LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a good daddy!!! That is a really cute picture!

    ReplyDelete