Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween

I love Halloween and I couldn't wait to celebrate it this year. The nice thing was that it was on Saturday so we didn't have to try to rush anything and try to get ready really fast after Noah got home from work. It was a great day.

Our traditional Halloween dinner: Mummy dogs, bat chips, and witches brew. Yum!

As you can see Sadie loved the food.
Posing by her pumpkin again. She loves that Nemo pumpkin.

Our cute Princess Leia. Yes I did make the costume. By the way there are no patterns for a costume out there. I just modified an angel costume. I think it turned out ok.


The pictures don't do Sadie justice as to how cute she looked.



A picture with Mommy.

Doing her Princess Leia pose at the church party.

This year Sadie wasn't scared to go Trick or Treating. She really loved getting that candy.



By the end of the night she was tuckered out at Aunt Kris' house.

3 comments:

  1. I love it! Such CUTE pictures! Sadie looks adorable! Love the dinner too! YUM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the food, geez Kelly! and great job on the costume she looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What? You have a blog!!! I didn't know that. I would have been stalking you if I had known :) Sadie is so stinkin' cute in her costume! I love the pose, priceless!

    ReplyDelete